Hawk or EBC

KyRaceFan

:
03 MSP.
Anyone have either HAWK or EBC pads? Which do you guys prefer, and any place that supports the forum sell them?

I know ive been gone a while, and ive read most of the threads on it, but just looking for opinions.

Thanks.

I have the EBC Yellowstuff pads. So far so good. No complaints - good friction coefficient, not too much dust (only had them 1 week though), and so far pretty darn quiet too. "Turfburn" sells the full EBC line of pads -- contact him, he's the best vendor on the boards.

Greenstuff pads are more street use correct? I dont do much auto crossing, mostly just daily driving, and need a set of good reliable pads.

i put greens on two days ago and they are night/day difference. Much less fade, MUCH more bite, and stronger pedal feel. Less dust too.

I've run both Hawk and EBC's on my personal vehicle and sell both as well... I personally prefer the EBC's. So if you are interested let me know and I can help out. Also, our new website is up and the pads should be on there, or will be before the end of the night...

www.nsnmotorsports.com

Thanks!

Steve

Not enough to justify not ordering it from you. I had a ton of trouble signing up to your new site though. I registered, then got the e-mail, but the link to activate was bad, so I tried going in and saying I forgot my password to get one sent to me to get on, but that didn't do anything, so I sent an e-mail to support@nsnmotorsports.com on your website, but it came back undeliverable, so I gave up and ordered from www.ajusa.com. I'd rather go through you to support a vendor, but I didn't want to wait. Now it turns out the ajusa.com doesn't stock those pads, so it's not too late for me to cancel, I think. If I can still cancel and get activated at your site, then I'd prefer that... deep breath

Yeah, my web guy got married last week and is on his honeymoon rightnow. I know about the problems on the site but can't do anything about it :(... and the support emails don't come to me so I didn't see it... I'll check one thing to see if I can activate you or not.... but not sure. Otherwise, we can do it via PM or so forth or you can just paypal the total that the pads add up to to me and I can get it to roll from there. I think I have additional markup on the website as well, so if we did it via PM you'd probably save a couple bucks... :)

Later!

I've been in alot of cars with Hawk pads they are NOT loud. I've had two sets on cars I've owned and both were low dust and low noise. They make very good products. Any pad will squeal if it isn't installed right.
Roywhitep5 said:
hawks are god awfully loud

Yay-Boost said:
I've been in alot of cars with Hawk pads they are NOT loud. I've had two sets on cars I've owned and both were low dust and low noise. They make very good products. Any pad will squeal if it isn't installed right.

I've also been in a number of cars that have had hawk pads on them and they have all been squeaky to one degree or another, and Hawks are notorious for being dusty as all hell.

They do make very good products though, i don't deny that, but again as I had said earlier or in another thread... the linearity and fade resistance of them is NOT very good in my experience.

Puckpimp71 said:
Not enough to justify not ordering it from you. I had a ton of trouble signing up to your new site though. I registered, then got the e-mail, but the link to activate was bad, so I tried going in and saying I forgot my password to get one sent to me to get on, but that didn't do anything, so I sent an e-mail to support@nsnmotorsports.com on your website, but it came back undeliverable, so I gave up and ordered from www.ajusa.com. I'd rather go through you to support a vendor, but I didn't want to wait. Now it turns out the ajusa.com doesn't stock those pads, so it's not too late for me to cancel, I think. If I can still cancel and get activated at your site, then I'd prefer that... deep breath

Found a way to get it to work...

Copy that link that you get from the email into your web browser, then replace the

"www.blankversedesign.com/development/nsnmotorsports.com/"

with

"www.nsnmotorsports.com/new-site/"

I'll call Manday to see about cancelling my order. I'm still haveing trouble because my it says my password's incorrect... Oy!

Back