Have you guys seen this concept?

I like it too. From what I've read, it's a 2.3L turbo charged engine (from the Mazdaspeed Mazda6) and the AWD. Basically a WRX in a Matrix shell. But Mazda.

Don't like. Yes it has a neat look but to much of a Rx8 influence. Plus that interior is not coming out...what is that the crystal ball package? And the shifter? Looks almost like it pops up, select gear, then fold back down. (see the little knob on the left of it)
Ohh and what SUV is complete if it didn't have a start button.

Meh some parts I like, overall (puke)<o =""></o>

Future Mazda9, coming to N. America calendar year 2006. Do a search on Mazda9 and you'll see a bunch of posts from me and others about it.

if it can tow something then im all about it. I like the crystal ball and if it a carputer then even better.

I like everything but that center console with the weird shift and red start button. C'mon, red?? Looks like you're about to launch a missile or something.

cbcbd said:
I like everything but that center console with the weird shift and red start button. C'mon, red?? Looks like you're about to launch a missile or something.

its all the range in an s2000 it prob includes like what mercedes does where you just have to have the keys in your pocket.

Some pics i took at the autoshow

Attachments

• IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1040.JPG
    IMG_1040.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1041.JPG
    IMG_1041.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1042.JPG
    IMG_1042.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 167
I was told at mazda tech course that the crossover(the pics shown) will replace the Tribute for the 2007 model year.

If it does not use the MPS6 AWD system and uses a full time AWD system instead, it will be a big hit.

Latest posts

Back