Have you got a ticket for stock sound?

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Have you ever got a ticket for having your stock radio too loud? I did today and personally I don't feel it was loud. To add to it I was playing country music. Plus the stock sub was removed prior to me owning. I don't think it was a legal ticket where I live since my sound it not amplified. Never heard of a law of stock radio being loud. I know aftermarket stuff can get out of hand but stock? Ill be going to court for it on Tuesday. This is the second time I have been pulled over for little stuff. Starting to think the cops here are jealous of my msp. Is that possible? Lol

End of rant.

I don't think it matters if it's an aftermarket system or not. Here where Im at, you can get pulled if your music is audible like two cars away if you are that lucky guy to be around an asshole cop. But of course, having an aftermarket system doesn't make it any better lol

Ya every state is different, like here in va they usually don't care unless its past 10 or 11. Unless its rediculously loud, I have mine up every once in a while with 2 12" subs and never had an issue

But at the same time I've been pulled over for the stock exhaust on my mp3

Yea I think it's bs really. My wife has all competition stuff in her rx8 and never had a problem. We will see how it goes in court. Needless to say I will not have radio on with my windows down anymore. Stupid young cops.

Back