Happy Halloween, 2003.5 MSP and Extras! Don't Miss! Lots of pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I dunno if I should put this in cars for sale or MSP marketplace. I figured this was best. I'm getting rid of my MSP and extras! I have proper FS pics as well as other pics. This is not fake I just can't finish this build and I would love to sell it to someone who knows what is up. The car has around 48k original miles on it. Those that have followed my build have seen things during the progress. If you haven't there is a link in my Signature that will take you to it. I would like $5500 for the car, engine, and all accessories. I WILL NOT BE PARTING OUT!Title is not in hand i still have more payments to make before I get the title. Any and all questions are welcome. Here goes!

Engine Block, bore, honed, and cleaned.
001.jpg

002.jpg

Crank, cleaned and rebalanced
003.jpg

Head, cleaned and shaved
004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Complete Gasket Kit from Mazda. Never Opened
011.jpg

New Oil Squirters for each cylinder from Mazda.
012.jpg

013.jpg

Original Valves, Springs and whatnot. All cleaned and valves redone and vacum tested in head.
014.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Lifters
018.jpg

019.jpg

ARP main studs and NGK V-power spark plugs all NEW!
020.jpg

K1 Rods, and Arias 9:1 Compression Pistions and coated with heavy duty wrist pins.
021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

STOCK PISTON vs. ARIAS PISTONS
026.jpg

GT Spec V- Brace sandblasted to have them re-powder coated.
035.jpg

Misc. ORIGINAL DAVE B. rings, number plates made for car, some stickers. Mint Sales catalogs from dealership.
036.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

Some pictures of the car in current shape and status Parked away.
028.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

Ok guys those are all my FOR SALE pictures for this.Sorry some are upside down or sideways. I tried to fix them. Like I said there are more pictures of the car in my build thread. I recommend checking out if your seriously interested. Again the whole car and everything for $5500 usd. Looking for a good home to a car i had high hopes for. Life happens right? Hope to hear from you!

hate to burst your bubble but your signage will need to be corrected. You just forgot one small detail. YOu will need to include mazdas247.com on the sign.

Wish I could purchase this it is a steal. I really hope you just finish building it and get to enjoy it, you are on the home stretch.
I really want one of those Brochures, preferably an 03.5 one.

im sorry about the sign. if a moderator feels i need to correct it then i will have no choice but to have to. I didnt realize it and it was a b**** to get these photos.. my stuff is all stored away in 3 different locations. hopefully the mods will be easy on me. I am a valid member and owner.

spread the word......nobody will ever or has ever sold this mush stuff this cheap. Im basically giving it away.

Wish I could purchase this it is a steal. I really hope you just finish building it and get to enjoy it, you are on the home stretch.
I really want one of those Brochures, preferably an 03.5 one.

I want that one as well and its yellow so it matches my car! lol Lovemyfs are you willing to part with that or you just wanting to do it all as a package deal?

im trying to do it all as a package deal. im sorry guys. They are MINT. Also comes with the postcard with the yellow 03.5 on it. If the car doesnt sell then maybe. I cant believe nobody asked about the DAVE B. rings. If you guys could spread the word. this car has parts on it you cannot buy anymore with LOW miles on them. If i decide to part out i will let you guys know about the booklets.

im sorry about the sign. if a moderator feels i need to correct it then i will have no choice but to have to. I didnt realize it and it was a b**** to get these photos.. my stuff is all stored away in 3 different locations. hopefully the mods will be easy on me. I am a valid member and owner.

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back