Hankook tires

mazdaspeedp

Contributor
:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Just bought a set of Hankook ventus v12 evo tires for my msp. Anyone running these? let me know what you think of them thanks

I have them on and love them. ZERO complaints. I had the OEM's, too noisy. A set of Goodyear GS3's great tires but pricey and now these Hankooks which have been everything that they were advertised to be and tested to be in magazine tire test.

I have to check but I have had them on for the past 2 or 3 years. Still grip well dry or wet.

Make sure you get an alignment and rotate them often for longevity. I also run more psi of air then the MSP tire sticker says too. 36 psi +.

Last edited:
I have had a number of hankook tires on my car. I loved every set, a number of my friends run them also. We had a buddy that could get them cheap.

How many miles do they last on average and how do they do in the rain? Been thinking about getting these

there supposed to be really good in the rain. As far as milage ive heard they last for a long long time lol

Had em....loved em for only about 27,000miles though, got too noisey as they wore down to the wear bars. Good sticky tire for sure mang. Enjoy

Have em on in San diego where it hardly rains but when it did I drove like it was dry with no problems at all. Good tires IMO

I was just reading in the what have you done thread and a guy said if you drive spirited, don't expect more than 20,000 miles

My nexens have held up pretty good for almost 30,000 miles...

They just don't do worth a s*** on anything but dry pavement

ya that was the problem i had with the linglongs lol the hankooks have been really good even today it was really rainy and i never slid at all

Back