H Stock Motor Mount?

Danielcut

:
2013 Mazda 2 Sport
The one thing that really gets to me about the 2 is the lack of input from the motor. I'm sure the AWR motor mount would fix that right up but I'm trying to stay legal for H stock autocross. I was wondering if filling the stock mount with urethane would be against the rules? I'm pretty sure it would fall under this, "If a modification is not specifically authorized in this or previous sections of these Rules it is not allowed." But I figured I would ask people that knew more than I do.

The one thing that really gets to me about the 2 is the lack of input from the motor. I'm sure the AWR motor mount would fix that right up but I'm trying to stay legal for H stock autocross. I was wondering if filling the stock mount with urethane would be against the rules? I'm pretty sure it would fall under this, "If a modification is not specifically authorized in this or previous sections of these Rules it is not allowed." But I figured I would ask people that knew more than I do.

There is no allowance for any change in any of the motor/drivetrain mounts, bushings, or anything else like that.

Pretty much you get tires, shocks, catback, air filter, one sway bar change, and that's it. It's called "Stock" because it is...mostly...sorta...kinda. :)

There is no allowance for any change in any of the motor/drivetrain mounts, bushings, or anything else like that.

Pretty much you get tires, shocks, catback, air filter, one sway bar change, and that's it. It's called "Stock" because it is...mostly...sorta...kinda. :)

Thanks, that's what I thought but figured I'd double check with the experts. I guess I'll have to decide if it bothers me enough to change to STF.

Back