Guaging interest- 18x8 rota torques/nitto invos

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude this is CHEAP!!!!!! wow!
i just bought some volk te37...otherwise i would have bought yours!!
cant beleive those are still not sold at this price....
somebody wake up! :O

thanks guys....

Lets not forget that im including TPMS in these.
So for 600$ + shipping you get rims,tires w/ minimal treadlife(30% or so) and tpms valve stems. Ill even throw in spline drive lugs and tool if someone scoops them up right away

thanks guys....

Lets not forget that im including TPMS in these.
So for 600$ + shipping you get rims,tires w/ minimal treadlife(30% or so) and tpms valve stems. Ill even throw in spline drive lugs and tool if someone scoops them up right away

Nice price, looks great too. Fender rolling required? Also, do you know the weight per wheel/tire?

if only they were the yamaha black finish... i'll be getting those this spring unless I find a better deal on a better wheel

your car looked great... can't wait to see what you have in store!

Nice price, looks great too. Fender rolling required? Also, do you know the weight per wheel/tire?

yeah, im trying to sell them as reasonable as possible without giving them away.....lol. Whast kind of suspension do you have. To slam it, you need to roll the fenders, im pretty sure stock suspension should be fine. But i never had them on there with the stock suspension. It seems like it would be ok though. The wheels are like 20lb a piece. I dont know the wheel/tire combo weight, but ill try and weigh one tomorrow for you if your interested in them.

Last edited:
if only they were the yamaha black finish... i'll be getting those this spring unless I find a better deal on a better wheel

your car looked great... can't wait to see what you have in store!

these are cheap enough, that you could have them powdercoated gloss black yourself and still pay around the same price...lol

good luck though :)

I'm interested...can you PM me shipping to 48640 (or the final price you would be happy with shipped to 48640)? I can pay Thursday (when I get paid)

these are cheap enough, that you could have them powdercoated gloss black yourself and still pay around the same price...lol

good luck though :)

I KNEW you were going to say that! I considered, but... I want the original finish on the original wheel, you know?

Hopefully you get these moved and good luck with whatever comes next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back