Greddy evo on a p5

CWiLL

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5, silver
Hey, i just got a greddy cat back for christmas. I love the look but i was wondering what it sounds like if i take the off sliencer and what kinda effect will it have. it is so so quiet.

the greddy evo doesnt have any silencer since its already a quiet exhaust to begin with. i have a custom greddy axle back it looks good and sounds perfect to me.

Well f it doesnt have a sliencer then what makes it so quiet. Ill have pics soon.

its a preforamce piece not a muffler. give it time to brake in its best sound is under 4000 otherwise all you hear is your intake

I notice a difference now that ive been driving it. how long till its broken in?

I have had mine on for a while now and its just a touch louder than when it was first put on, no complaints on too much noise from me, all I hear is a great sound. -cheesie

Then if is 2.5, its a good choice, too bad im going for 3inches now. My car is currently using 2.5inch custom made (very bad).

cheesierpr5, nice rims...but, hows the fitment? are they 18s?

nice if you going 3inch dont get rid of the car like everyone had it gets rid of back pressure and can effect your low end torque.

Senor: Igdrasil is boosted. Turbo's work better with big exhausts. Not just that but it's good insurance since a bigger piping like a 3" unlike a 2' or 2.5'' the three inch will lower his EGT which is a deffinite must with a turbo. Besides not everybody is worried about losing low end torque a least not me when I go turbo'd. I want the high end HP. When u want high end HP u have to go with a 3" with a turbo otherwise a 2.5 will just cause to much restriction

its all in what you want, to me in a 1/4 mile low end is much more of a demand but then thats mpo. and yea three inchs is a must

Back