Grand Touring or Sport?

Sport (FTW (2thumbs)) beats the GT...Grand Touring...sounds like grandpa drives it... lol

In all seriousness, the only option I wish I had was Nav; I think that pop up screen is cool...

Other than that, I love my Sport!!! No regrets here!!

Sport (FTW (2thumbs)) beats the GT...Grand Touring...sounds like grandpa drives it... lol

In all seriousness, the only option I wish I had was Nav; I think that pop up screen is cool...

Other than that, I love my Sport!!! No regrets here!!

Supposedly the OEM nav system is total crap. I've heard this from a few people now, and my sales guy said that it's not as good as some of the other brands.

For $250 I can just get a nice Gamin for the windshield and take it with me, and do a buttload more than just navigation too.

Supposedly the OEM nav system is total crap. I've heard this from a few people now, and my sales guy said that it's not as good as some of the other brands.

For $250 I can just get a nice Gamin for the windshield and take it with me, and do a buttload more than just navigation too.

Thats what I've used also for a while now...convenient to take with you on business travel and rental cars...

Good to know, thanks!!

I will be in the market for a speed 3 (most likely sport) once the snow melts here in minnesota. My question is, how does the audio setup sound in the Sport? I'm driving an 05 mazda 6 right now, but the car I had before had a Bose Premium audio setup in it, and I had gotten used to it. Now, I'm no audiophile, but there was a very noticable drop in sound quality going from that to the stock audio in the 6. Will the speed 3 sport have about the same setup as my 6? If so, would just getting an amp help up the audio quality on the sport? I'm not looking at putting any subs in, I just want the higher quality I was used to with the bose. I'm a car audio noob so any help would be appreciated. The main factor in my GT vs Sport decision is the audio system.

I love my sport! I wouldn't personally buy a GT because:
1. HIDs I find better aftermarkets
2. Leather seats are over rated and these wear horrible (in my experience)
3. Stereo... haha...I shouldn't need to say more. (Bose Blows)
4. LED tail lights are the only thing I missed. (I am doing that aftermarket.)

I personally really rather cloth seats so... There's my opinion.

Considering I can get the GT at the Sport price...Why not? like everyone else said you get all that stuff AND the security system and the satisfaction knowing you got the best. Thats one thing I love about the MS3, theres two trims, not 5 with another whole list of options. I cant wait to finally pull the trigger.

Sport FTW! The only single feature I like on the GT is the HIDs everything else is trash, let me explain.

The leather is crappy and hard not butter soft nice leather so I prefer the cloth.

The Bose system is no better than the stock system, I couldn't tell the difference.

I don't want automatic lights and wipers since it's just more sensor to break and cost money to fix.

In conclusion you can buy a $200 set of aftermarket HIDs instead of paying $2000 for a GT model. I haven't even done that. I am fine with my non HID lights.

Sport FTW! The only single feature I like on the GT is the HIDs everything else is trash, let me explain.

The leather is crappy and hard not butter soft nice leather so I prefer the cloth.

The Bose system is no better than the stock system, I couldn't tell the difference.

I don't want automatic lights and wipers since it's just more sensor to break and cost money to fix.

In conclusion you can buy a $200 set of aftermarket HIDs instead of paying $2000 for a GT model. I haven't even done that. I am fine with my non HID lights.
+1 for Sport! Unless you can't live w/out leather seats, etc., the Sport is great! The only mod I plan on adding are HIDs :) Def think its an individual choice, I personally didn't want to spend that much $$ for things that aren't that important to me.

My reason for the Sport is the same as most everyone else's.

HIDs? Don't care. Automatic lights and wipers? Don't care. Leather? Do not want. LED Tails? WTH? $1400 nav system or $300 Garmin? Easy choice for me. Tell you what, can I get manual climate control and take off another $500?

I think the GT price is great for what you get if you care about those things.

I'm coming out of a car with crank windows, manual locks, 2 blown speakers and more squeaks and rattles than puppy toy factory. ;)

GT vs Sport

what are the differences between the two? i am in Canada, and am selling my speed 3 for 29 grand (they are worth 34k here) and am going to go to the states for a CWP speed 3... not sure what one i should get, both are in the price range, so if anyone knows the differences, please let me know :)

what are the differences between the two? i am in Canada, and am selling my speed 3 for 29 grand (they are worth 34k here) and am going to go to the states for a CWP speed 3... not sure what one i should get, both are in the price range, so if anyone knows the differences, please let me know :)

i dont get it. you are selling your speed3 and buying another here??

im making money on it, and mine is a 2007 so why not sell a year old one and buy new, for cheaper :p and it wont have a bad turbo :( i just got mine replaced, but nothing like having those 21000km back :)

im making money on it, and mine is a 2007 so why not sell a year old one and buy new, for cheaper :p and it wont have a bad turbo :( i just got mine replaced, but nothing like having those 21000km back :)

Why are you making money? Because of the price difference in canada and america??

Back