Got some new kicks!

PGTBrow

:
Probe GT, Mazda 2
Picked up a set of 16" Slips w/tires for cheap locally. Not 100% on the color scheme yet but its growing on me.

IMG_20130224_171448_zpsa87bb935.jpg

IMG_20130224_171831_zps85cfedd7.jpg

Yea normally I would have stayed away from Slips because it makes me feel Honda-ish... ewww lol...

Doesn't look too bad man. First set of aftermarket wheels for your car?

damn it!!! now theres two of us with white and black/red rims... actually took me awhile to like mines but i'm till thinking of getting a new one or reverse the color to red/black... give it some time and you will like it.

Doesn't look too bad man. First set of aftermarket wheels for your car?

First set for this car yes lol. Been through many before but these 16s are the smallest ive ever had.

damn it!!! now theres two of us with white and black/red rims... actually took me awhile to like mines but i'm till thinking of getting a new one or reverse the color to red/black... give it some time and you will like it.

Yea, the more I look at it the more I like it. I'd still like some nice lightweight 16s but I just can't afford it at the moment, just didn't want to wear out my X-ice's on my stockers driving them hard when its dry out.

Thanks for the compliments fellas!

Oh, side note. Anyone know a good place to get center caps that fit Rotas that do NOT say "H" or have that "carbon look" on em?

Last edited:
Yea the Rota ones on eBay are like $50, and any aftermarket ones seem to be aimed at the Honda world...

Last edited:
Back