Got my new Soul Red 2014 GT! Loving this car

:
2014 Mazda 6 GT with MRCC
I'd just like to pop in here and introduce myself. It looks like this is a small forum with good content. I recently traded up from a 2007 Subaru Impreza which I dearly loved to this new Mazda 6 GT. I'm absolutely loving all the features, the quiet ride, the great suspension, and the gobs of trunk and passenger room. Here's a few photos for you guys to share :) All I've done so far is get window tint on it (first picture) thanks to the dealer (included with purchase, great dealer) and get it fully detailed.

I'm learning how to post photos and will edit this in a moment to add photos.

11631047335_fb65626f30_b.jpg

11631810526_24eef06847_b.jpg

11631470254_9c00640757_b.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and the world of the 6. I had a 2007 Subaru STi, which got totaled by another driver, before getting my 6. It was a big change, but I love my new car. More room, safety features, and you don't feel like everyone wants to race you when your out driving around. I was looking at the Soul Red but the wife doesn't like that color, even though it is such a beautiful shade and depth or red. I've tinted my car and debadged it already. Wait until the mod bug gets you too. Enjoy your ride.

Welcome! Looks just like my car except I have the black interior. Loving the car as well. I put mud flaps and a zoom zoom license plate holder on her so far, but wanting to do more. The tinting looks great. What percentage is it?

Welcome! Looks just like my car except I have the black interior. Loving the car as well. I put mud flaps and a zoom zoom license plate holder on her so far, but wanting to do more. The tinting looks great. What percentage is it?

The dealer called it "dark as legal" although to me it appears about 35%. It's perfect for driving and cutting down on the sun without ruining my view out of the photochromic driver's side mirror. I'm very pleased with it, and now that I'm older I'm happy to have something nice and sporty that isn't a hard racer. Long ago I said I would never own a FWD car, much less an automatic, but after driving the 6 I was really impressed by the shift quality and features. So far I haven't experienced what I would consider to be torque steer, and it is so much quieter than all the sports cars I've owned in the past.

I might mod it a little, but for now I'm happy to keep this one classy. OEM fluids and filters and my mods pretty much include keeping it clean and shiny.

Back