Got dents?

ChiMSP

:
Square, Rectangle and 4 Circles
The guys over at the S2K forum are having a dent day:

"The hardest working man in the dent business, Erich of Dent Magic.
He's the UMW's unofficial dent and ding man. He'll be on had to work out those nasty dents and dings out of our S2000's for a value driven fee (trust me that he is about 50%-75% cheaper at group outings than any of the Dent Wizards and Dent Guys out there).."

The date is set for the 20th. The organizer said it'll be ok for me to bring a few of my friends with. Let me know if you wanna come out.
BBQ!!!!! BYOF for the grill
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=31&t=385211

Last edited:
i wish could transport my msp to IL because i have so many little dents on my quarter panels. Is it me, or is the protege a dent magnet or are the panels extremely thin and weak. It seems like everyday i have a new dent. Good luck with dent guys!

^^I think it's a little of both. I have so many dents on my Passenger fender and it pisses me off when I see them. Plus I have all these little dents everywhere.

Black_Protege_5 said:
^^I think it's a little of both. I have so many dents on my Passenger fender and it pisses me off when I see them. Plus I have all these little dents everywhere.
yea , the little dents are what kill me. from and angle you can see all of them. A good dent guy should be able to get them out though

ChiMSP said:
The guys over at the S2K forum are having a dent day:

"The hardest working man in the dent business, Erich of Dent Magic.
He's the UMW's unofficial dent and ding man. He'll be on had to work out those nasty dents and dings out of our S2000's for a value driven fee (trust me that he is about 50%-75% cheaper at group outings than any of the Dent Wizards and Dent Guys out there).."

The date is set for the 20th. The organizer said it'll be ok for me to bring a few of my friends with. Let me know if you wanna come out.
BBQ!!!!! BYOF for the grill
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=31&t=385211
count me in i have 3 dents from the wife and kids in one week, there all within a 3" circle

Where's this at? My 626 has a HUGE dent in the door that some ass hat put in the parking lot ..... while it was parked ...... at the bookstore in Oakbrook. Rich people who read piss me off.

trust me when it comes to these newr cars they ding way too easy,
i noticed this about a year ago when I had a freind over and he was leaning on thw rear pass. door when I went to go wash it the next day it was there, thank god I got one of those dent king ding remover, I usually don't buy crap from a tv commrcial but it works like a champ :). another time when ,my diff went boom i had to push her up my driveway I pushed her from the trunk and I left a ding on my trunk there afterwads (doh!)

ChiMSP said:
It's a fist come first serve type of deal. I'll be heading aout around 11-ish i think. Pm me your cell no.
cant do it need to work on the patio, with the cost 4 a new patio of cement. i can not afford the the ding repairs. i might go and see what it would cost. i will shot u my # wilson

I read your pm before i read this. It's like a one time thing. One of the organizers knows a guy and he comes out to his place and works on the cars all day.

Back