Goodbye to the P5

gottacatchup

:
2003 MP5
So today after 6 good years of ownership 42,000 miles (including 4 cross country drives), and 2 full seasons of autox I handed the keys to my P5 over to my brother.

The car has been perfect with no major mechanical problems. Course I've got the standard clutch chatter, clogged EGR, torn motor mounts, etc but never had any type of debilitating problems. Although that being said I believe the coil packs are on their way out, (stumbling idle after cleaning EGR).

But for now on to bigger and better things as its being replaced by this beauty.

Attachments

• web-student-3.udayton.edu.jpeg
    web-student-3.udayton.edu.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 139
I think I'd call that an upgrade. That blue is gorgeous too. At least the P5 gets to stay in the family.

sweet pick up, does that have the down shift throttle blip thingy?

sweet pick up, does that have the down shift throttle blip thingy?

Yea it does, its a base with a 6-speed and the sport package. To be completely honest I thought the revmatch would be awesome but after driving with it for a few days I'm not all that impressed. Sure its nice to hear the throttle blips and whatnot but it just kinda seems like a waste. I need to get it out on the track where it should really come in handy.

Oh wow!! I just became over stimulated at sight of that miraculous Blue Nissan 370z!! Holy Monterey Blue!!

Can I haz please?!?!

Back