Gold or Bronze

SuperProtege5

:
2004 Mazda 3 2.3
I am looking at a new set of Rota's (either Slipstreams or Subzeros) to replace my stockers in the future. I was wondering if bronze or gold would look better on a Classic red P5. Also, does gold look too ricey on a red car or is it a good combo?

well i have a pic here i found somewhere in a webpage i dont know where. but u might like. personally i think it looks good on either bronze or gold its up to you !!
SuperProtege5 said:
I am looking at a new set of Rota's (either Slipstreams or Subzeros) to replace my stockers in the future. I was wondering if bronze or gold would look better on a Classic red P5. Also, does gold look too ricey on a red car or is it a good combo?

Attachments

• pr5 - red gold rims with lip.jpg
    pr5 - red gold rims with lip.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 782
You wont find any Subzeros that fit our hub bore size. So gotta go with a different brand that has the same style. I have been searching for Subzeros for about 6 months. Finally found a set in silver though, wanted gold as well but as the saying goes, can't have your cake and eat it too.

Check out this site: www.18racing.com. I saw it listed in another thread and checked it out (I am thinking about some Rotas as well). They have a pretty good selection in our sizes, and even show a listing of what they have on hand (not sure how often they update though). Good luck.

Black_Protege_5 said:
67.1 is ours. But you can get hub rings as long as the bore is above that number.
yeah, I noticed when changing wheels today that mine are 67.2 :p

i dont know about you guys, but that gold rims on them red car i posted earlier looking pretty daym.. snazzie!!. the more and more i stare at the pic the more and more its grown on me. but yet again . it is up to you . just wished. that there was a shop where you can try it on for size. YOU KNOW!?

The best combo set up i've seen on a red P5 is silver on polished lip, staggered set. Personally it looks more sleek and defined. It doesn't look like your average moded car, although it also adds a level of status quo with an addition of appraisal of "clean" looking ride by your average person. I say get some CW's.

My vote is for bronze.....check the above pic and you will see why.

Back