Glowing Needles

Here are the glowing needles that a couple of ppl have asked me about that are mentioned in my future mods... I've seen them on Ebay.. and I've seen people make their own.. but im not sure of where to purchase them yet.... but they are rather nice lookin.. dontcha think?

ps... that pic is of altima guages.. but you get the idea :)

Attachments

• gaugecluster3.jpg
    gaugecluster3.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
from your sig......Edges of Racing Harts are Painted White
M3 Style Mirrors w/ Clear Marker Lenses
Blue/White Interior (Doors, Guages)
Light Up Blue Pedals
i meant the whole blue/white interior (doors,Guages) thing,, got pics of that?

no.. not at the moment... but i can describe... and then take pics when i get it out of the impound... i did the door panels (front and back) by taking them completely apart... used news paper to mask the fabric on the main top part of the panel... (door panel is two pieces top and bottom) painted the whole top part that was black vinyl blue, the speaker grill on bottom white, the grey area that holds the controls for the window is white, along w/ the dimpled handle... i took the latch handles and did the black outer area blue w/ the handle itself white... painted the small peice around the lock itself blue and the lock white, ... then i did the guage cluster (not the guages themselves) white. i guess you kind of get the jist... and as for the racing hards... the edge around the "spokes" (i guess you would call them) are painted white, while the face of the whell is still gunmetal... so when you stare at them straight on they are gunmetal but as you see them while they spin they look white... the M3 style mirrors are the ones w/ two connectors... just look at a pic of an M3... and they have clear blinker lenses on them... and they pedals are drilled w/ silver trim and a main blue section that is wired to my tail light fuse (so they come on when i turn on my half lights) that light up

hope that answers your questions and i would love to put up pics... but as it says in my signature.. i dont have it at the moment

I have heard these glow needles are bad news for mazda's. Something about the needles breaking off when removing them. The Honda's, (damn them) don't seem to have this problem, but the Mazda's are very easily broken. Although, they sure do look nice! Do a search. I think I saw a thread on this. Good luck man!

well thanx for the input... i think i remember hearing something about that too.. but hopefully I'll just buy them, and once they are in... they are in.. im not gonna be pullin em out and playin w/ em or anything (hopefully).... so they SHOULD be okay... although alot of stuff that SHOULD be okay isnt w/ mazda... so you never know

Let us all know how they turn out. Maybe some pics. Yeah, pics would be nice!:D If they work out for you, then I might buy a set myself. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back