GI: turbolife FMIC (never installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME product... can't say enough positive things about it. i put mine on in about 7 hrs by myself.

well its official

ill be goin ahead with selling it, i just dont see it ever being on and i have other projects that need my attention and money atm so the protege is going on the back burner for now and possibly for always as once i finish school in november alot of money will be goin to me inc. to get started in the field

lets try not to flood my inbox just yet, ill be contacting the members i had said expressed interest in the past, first and then opening it up

this is still best offer and onces things are rolling the highest offer will be in the first post

please be patient while things get going

thanks

this is still best offer and onces things are rolling the highest offer will be in the first post

a little reading goes along way, while some say i should have what id like to getlisted, i say to you

if you offer me less that what some one else is willing to pay, i can assure you they will offer more

highest offer will be in the first post for all to see once things get going

Just list it for what they are new.
No bidding..no BS.

Then you dont have to hassle with guys who will say they will take it only to make you wait a week on payment and back out....and the process will repeat itself until you aggravated to no end.

Trust me....I have been there and done that.

Money talks....you know the rest.
Good Luck.

Sad to hear, I just installed mine on the MP3 in about 4 hours yesterday. Good luck with your sale though, this is an AWESOME FMIC kit!

If I didnt already have one I would pay 800$ for it, since it will NEVER be made again, and its the best FMIC I have EVER seen for the MSP!!, I love taht thing@!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back