GI: Parting out Locally

Demonic-Speed

:
2003.5 MSP
Hey I think I am going to move up to something else. Took a 350 Z for a drive, or maybe an evo.

So I would like to return things to stock, so if anyone is interested in an ION FMIC + MP5 Rad and Intake let me know. I would prefer to do a local switch. If you come by on a weekend we will uninstall from mine and install into yours. I can't just put my stock rad back in because I put a whole in it.

Yea the hood would go as well.

Basically everything is listed in my sig and would be up for going. The only gauge that is actually hooked up yet is boost gauge.

msp35 said:
.....sellout!

I know.....thats why I have not made up my mind just yet...Still thinking about it....We will see if any of the dealers can find me an Evo....I should have just taken the white one instead of letting Ryan have it:)

350z

I'd take the 350Z over the Evo for some reason. The blue one around town w/black wheels and tinted windows looks sick as hell! (wow) (wow)

I test drove the 350Z yesterday it was nice. Had pretty good pickup. Problem is I ma not sure if I want to make the jump to a two door. I normally have 3 people in my car so that would kinda mess things up. I am still thinking about the RX-8 btw the Obrien dealership has a used one if anyone else is interested. Its fully loaded with about 30K on it 2004.

Only problem is the 8 is slow compared to my MSP. I knew it was going into the test drive because I bet a friend in Bloomington that has one. It is a nice high speed crusing car, but seat of the pants is lacking. It hit 110 fairly quick and it was nice a smooth. But I like light to light seat of the pants more I think.

its gonna suck when you sellout then I beat your brand new 350Z in my LXT....:) "Im just kidding, but not really".... seriously though, why? I talked to Greg just the other day and told him that we all need to get together more often. If you really do trade then I might be interested in some things... gauges perhaps....

evo8 > rx-8 > 350z. i don't see anything special in new z's. but 300zx TT t-top is greater then all.

Familia323 said:
RX8's are great, but there is nothing wrong with Evo's or STi's.......

i know they are fast, and i wouldnt mind driving one. i dunno, i guess i see way to many of them around here. i see at least 3-4 evos per day.

Back