GI: Labatt Blue Pez Dispenser

Status
Not open for further replies.

slo03.5msp

:
03.5 yellow msp
I got this last year from a Labatt Rep. Seen them sell for between $300 up to $1,000. I was just seeing if there were any hockey nut's out there that might want this. PM me with offers if intrested.

Attachments

• DSCN0431.JPG
    DSCN0431.JPG
    491.8 KB · Views: 555
It sure doesn't, nor does it come witha lifetime supply of beer which is what it dispenses. It holds a six pack.

That's pretty cool! *bump*
You smoke Parliaments?

I see them in the store but I've never seen anyone smoking them. Now I know why they make them...at least one person does, lol.

that's suprising pretty much everyone i know smokes them. It's because they alway's have buy one get one free.

I always thought parliments were pretty hard core cigs... like less filtered or something. Idk I don't smoke or anything... just remember hearing that somewhere. True?

they have a "recessed filter" whatever that means. they smoke just like any other cigarette. anyway, that PEZ dispenser is bad ass. maybe you could take it out to a local sports bar and see if there are any fans ?

the recessed filter means that it is moved from the end of cig a cople millimeters up so there is a space. not parliaments aren't that hardcore. it's not like a marlboro red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back