GI/GB K1 Forged Rods/Wiseco Pistons

Ok, i am trying to get together a list of COMMITTED buyers for this combo! i DONT want people that will say, yeah i am in and i can pay on july 17 2016... i want people that if we can get the price for in the 750-800 range shipped will be ready to pay NOW!! the combo will be for K1 Std length Rods and Wiseco 9:1 compression pistons, i will need to know the bore you need for example.. Std, .10 over .20 over.. ect.. i am trying to get a list of somewhere between 7-10 buyers or more would be great too. the more the better for prices as you all know. Just put in a post if you are in, i will update the first post with a list.

1. Scott, DSTMSP03 (std bore)
2. Jake, JAKEPSHS (std bore)
3. Mat, MADMAT1987 (std bore, 8.5:1 if not much different in price)
4. James, PROBIN94 (std bore, maybe .10 over)

Last edited:
once again, when is the g/b over. i just found out im only running 120 psi across the board so im gonna start building its replacement.

i need info on this group buy. wut is the wait? i need forged rods and pistons but im not waiting 6 to 8 weeks before u even continue with this group buy. is that wut ur saying is that this group buy is on holt for 6 more weeks?

he is saying that EVERYWHERE is sold out... ( i personally have called around trying to help him out in finding some... the supliers ( being wiseco and k1 as well as his other sources) are SOLD OUT... they are waiting on shipments... so it is 6-8 weeks to order them....

GB for K1 RODS AND WIESCO PISTONS

Do they come with studs, rings, and anything else? Im interested.

just bought my spare block! we will see how long it takes to save up the cash to get the rods and pistons.

they come with arp fasteners.. need to buy new rod bearings.. they will have piston rings

Just want some clarification. Rods come with ARP Fastners and the pistons will come with rings, correct? I assume the pistons come with the pins as well.

^^ thanks! That's a great price.. Problem is.. They prob don't have enough right now.. K1 won't be delivering more stock to dealers for a few more weeks

Back