GI: garrett t25 turbo, thunder v1 manifold, MSP ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003 mazda protege dx/2003 mazda protege5
hey guys i'm makin this thread just to see if there is any interest.. i have basically a stock mazdaspeed set up that is just sitting in my laundry room. i was goin to install on my p5 but things have changed and i'm not going to be boosting the wagon.. so here's what i have

garrett t25 turbo with newish atp wga. miles:?? got from a fellow member. no problems that i know of with turbo.
thunder V1 manifold. manifold does have a slight crack on the back right on the seam of a weld that can easily be fixed.
calloway s pipe.
msp ecu.
Here are the pix
08FF2F4E-2A2C-4F32-A549-B62324485EFE-1103-000000589577BC95.jpg

3256288E-103D-4269-BE53-9C3AFE53E17D-1103-000000589A70930E.jpg

C0EF6300-B116-475D-82C3-0745563C7FD6-1103-000000589E7BC1F5.jpg

looking to get about $250 shipped for the whole shabang. will post up pix later this evening. any questions or concerns feel free to ask. i also have a mpi piggy back with extra injectors and a old knockoff hks ssqv that works great i'm willing to throw in..

thanx in advance..

rob

Last edited:
yeah i'm not gonna use it so i thought the price was very reasonable. so hopefully someone snags it. if not in a few days maybe i'll just have you throw me a offer on the mani

Already have someone wanting everything just gotta get the pix taken when I get off work in a few hours. Ill keep everyone posted tho.

well if it falls though let me know cause i have money ready right now. :p

Money talks to me. lol

well if it falls though let me know cause i have money ready right now. :p

Money talks to me. lol

Haha Ill let you know man. But I'll def tell you that I won't be going lower then my asking price. So if you can come up with the other $50 I'm game.

225$ sound good? :p without knowing the millage of that turbo and having to fix that mani I cant go much higher due to the costs I would do for rebuild.

Lol naw ill pass. I seen plenty of stock turbos with unknown miles on here sell for $200 by themselves all day. And that manifold won't cost anything to do. So ill stick to the price I set. Someone will def pick it up. Not to mention I'm throwing in the msp ecu and s pipe.. This is a deal you won't come across very often.. That being said I bump the price to $300 haha jk

Last edited:
But I'll let you know if the other guy falls thru. I'm not gonna be using it so I just may take u up on that offer. Lol

Ok, let me know. Hit me up on PM's if deal because I'm heading to bed and I gotta wake up at 4am for work D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back