GI Custom Headlights

Some of you may know me already. My name is Rick Schoeffler and I offer custom headlights to people. I am here to check the interest here on 247 before spending the money on a status here. Ill try and get some pictures up tonight of the work I have done. Not much I cant do really, but just checking interest to see if it would be worth it here. Please do not ask pricing or details as to I do not want to cross any boundaries here of what I can and cant do as of right now.

Thanks for your time!

Pics are worth thousands of words..........."custom headlights" is very broad & vague. HID? LED? BHLM? Wut?

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long, had a wind storm last night and lost internet. I love winter time coming in. haha Here are a few examples of the work that has been performed.

I do open/re seal, repaint, amber deletes, halos, led strips, retros. I havnt done everything under the sun, but there isnt much I can do. I wont have flat rate pricing, it will be pricing varied upon what you would like done. keeps people from over paying for the little jobs. Basically I do the inside of lights. I can not do custom fabricated LED designs, however I can get them done just takes a little longer to get lights done. For example the new ford truck headlights are a odd shape, I cant run LED lights around that shape. If that makes sense.

Hmmmmmm, got a set of sedan housings that might be a cool retro project. At some point that might become high enough on the to do list to send'em your way for some bake and shake.............

I have thought about it but havnt got to do some trial and error yet as to 80% of tail lights are plastic welded together to it would be some extensive work getting them to seal back like factory and not leak. Once I am able to get more tail lights of different kinds I will be able to try it out.

Interested. Been wanting to do something different with my P5's headlights, just don't have the time or experience. Once I have a definite design/idea, I can pm it to you.

Back