GI CR3 Motorsports Turbo Manifold/ 3" downpipe combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to mention that we came up with a way to make everyone happy with the wastegate pipe!! The modular design will feature a way to have the best of both worlds. We are going to make it so that you can run open OR closed with the removal of just one bolt!

valid question. wont know for sure until we get one sent out to someone that has it. I will say that most people that want this system are going to remove their power robbing, heavy ass a/c anyway. It would be a big plus if it was retained for those that live in the climates that really need it tho.
If you need a car for test fitting, I want to keep the a/c and run external waste gate. Plus I would be willing to drve out to Brian, I'm running a GT28rs with external waste gate now old MAM setup.

Im interested in this as well, I hope everything goes through. Im running the stock turbo manifold for now, and everytime I open the hood it pops out like a sore thumb. Not only is it ugly, its not as effecient as i would like it to be.

If you need a car for test fitting, I want to keep the a/c and run external waste gate. Plus I would be willing to drve out to Brian, I'm running a GT28rs with external waste gate now old MAM setup.

This might be an option. I will let him know. did you dyno your current setup? It would be great to get a power comparison.

Im interested in this as well, I hope everything goes through. Im running the stock turbo manifold for now, and everytime I open the hood it pops out like a sore thumb. Not only is it ugly, its not as effecient as i would like it to be.

This will definitely go thru, its just a matter of getting the car running now. We need to see what its going to put down.

This might be an option. I will let him know. did you dyno your current setup? It would be great to get a power comparison.
I did not really happy with the results, with the msp ecu and no ems car runs PIG RICH. I am currently wiring in a ems and I could do another dyno before driving out, I can give photo of thr current setup. I'm running the old sleeper MAM manifold/DP, GT28rs w/external wastegate, corksport radiator with 3 fans(yes 3), on a reflashed msp ecu, 626 coil packs in my MP5. If anyone wants to talk pm me and I can give my cell.

May I be a test result? I do too have a A/C setup and willing to do a test fit. =) Let me know! This kit looks awesome! XD!!!

I just recently took my a/c out but, I still have all the parts. In tact too!

Productive weekend at the Signature Products Fabrication Shop:

3.5" Stainless Down Pipe with optional recirculating dump tube
IMG_20120408_193600.jpg

IMG_20120408_193616.jpg

Front side shot of completed system
IMG_20120408_194517.jpg

IMG_20120408_194526.jpg

drivers side
IMG_20120408_194543.jpg

bottom
IMG_20120408_194558.jpg

passenger side
IMG_20120408_194622.jpg

IMG_20120408_194648.jpg

so far its not looking good for those that want to keep their air conditioning. We will know more once the test vehicle gets here. The only thing that might be out of the ordinary with installation is the relocation of the thermostat housing, which a very simple kit will be provided. This kit will also be offered for anyone that is not interested in "spacers" or straight necks for their water outlets. Heres a preliminary picture of what those will look like:

3/8" npt bungs welded on to accept your choice of hose barbs or fancy "AN" style fittings:
IMG_20120408_215318.jpg

IMG_20120408_215342.jpg

The bottom will have a plate with a fitting to go to the block:
IMG_20120408_215352.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back