Getting together in Orlando or not?

teresa

I'll be in Orlando this weekend, I'm staying off of 192 about 10 minutes away from Old Town, I'll probably be taking my friends there on Saturday. Are you guys getting together or not? :confused:

Yeah, i will be there if nothing happens. Hopefully we can meet at Checkers in the front of OLD TOWN. This why you all can check out my hood scoop.

Is there anyone else going to be there?

What time u thinkin on meetin on the weekend. I might be able to make it out there on saturday but i have work at 6 i think. I can't make it on sunday though. I wanna see this hood scoop u got.

Hey guys I was there on Saturady night. At Checkers at 7:00pm. I waited till about 7:15pm then I parked and stayed at Old Town till 9:30pm. Did anyone go and I just missed you?

hey kep, you gona be uot there on sat, by taco on 595. let me know. i knew you were going to be in orlando last weekend but i still went and i saw another yellow mp3 who is that?

there is one other yellow MP3 in our club, but there's also one that's there that we don't know. We'll be there this weekend. Go to MSN.com and do a search for "mazda discussion board" look for the post that says new post for South Florida car club(something like that) that's where the club posts, you can find out what time and stuff like that

Keepinitup, i was there saturday night also, i think we just missed each other. i got to Checkers around 6:30pm and the parking lot was full, so i parked i the back of Old Town. Anyways to make a long story short, my wife and i parked and started walking from the back of Old Town to Checkers and then my cell phone rang. So i had to leave because i had a family emergency. Sorry about that, just didnt want you all to think i didnt show up.

So any of you want to meet anytime soon?

Back