Get Together ?

rt66protege

:
Protege LX 2002
I'm having a schedule change to where I get weekends like normal people starting in April with the time change. Heh. Was wondering if we wanted to orchestrate something and hang out as a group. Spring time is rollin along and I *still* love driving my car for no reason.

heh. well that should be the weekend my schedule is changed, so I would be way too happy to sneak out there after work on Friday. I can't get much time off right now, I've squandered most of my time off LoL. But a trip out to AZ sounds like a lot of fun in April.

So long as I can swing it financially, count me in!

(yippy)

I missed you the last time you were in Prescott. The mountain run looks like it might be happening the second weekend in April.

rednecks_r_us said:
I missed you the last time you were in Prescott. The mountain run looks like it might be happening the second weekend in April.

2nd weekend in april is even better. i need to double check my band's gig schedule though. (rei)

rt66protege said:
Are you going to be ready to race in mazfest 2005?

Well I have the eibachs on, 19 mm rear swar bar is on. front AWR motormount is on. Rear AWR mount still needs to be installed. Header is on. highflow midpipe is on. Kartboy exhaust hangers are on order. Magnaflow cat back exhaust is on order. Waiting on $$$$ for the big brake kit. Track time is payed for.

Got two helmets.

Yep I'm almost ready now.

rednecks_r_us said:
Well I have the eibachs on, 19 mm rear swar bar is on. front AWR motormount is on. Rear AWR mount still needs to be installed. Header is on. highflow midpipe is on. Kartboy exhaust hangers are on order. Magnaflow cat back exhaust is on order. Waiting on $$$$ for the big brake kit. Track time is payed for.

Got two helmets.

Yep I'm almost ready now.

Well best of luck to you. :)

Thanks,

We have a group of 6 from MAZDASPORTS going and we are meeting up with an RX 7 & RX8 & a Miata club to head to Buttonwillow Cal. Should be about a dozed Mazdas all caravanning for the trip.

That will look so bad ass. You and 505zoom need to come.

rednecks_r_us said:
Thanks,

We have a group of 6 from MAZDASPORTS going and we are meeting up with an RX 7 & RX8 & a Miata club to head to Buttonwillow Cal. Should be about a dozed Mazdas all caravanning for the trip.

That will look so bad ass. You and 505zoom need to come.

Mazdafest 2005? I wish I could. I don't think I can manage that at this point in time.

Back