GB: CorkSport Mazda Protege Skid Tray

ill be ok, im not goin to slamm anyways, im just goin to be alittle stanced i got some stuff i dont want to scrap such as my oil pan! if i get one scrap on it or my lower brace it will bother me intill i get it repowder coated lol i like my s*** clean! im werid :D

well if u go any lower than what eibach springs give for a drop expect to scrape the stupid lower tie bar. That piece of crap is absolutely useless. Im by far not slammed, but I could not drive over a soda can laying on its side without hitting it. Now think of road kill, bumps, entrances into parking lots, or if u have to drive onto the shoulder of the road for any reason. The bar doesnt do crap and the welds snapped on one small bump rendering it useless. So as far as having scrapes on it I would expect it and wouldnt spend the time nor money getting it refinished each time.

I think this panel actual sits lower then the OEM plastics. Also metal tends to shear and bend when you hit something unlike plastic that can just break if needed..

its only the thickness of the metal that makes it "lower" then the plastic pieces.
skidplate2.jpg

Back