G-Games 77 Wolf (gunmetal)

Gizmo360

:
Laser Blue Mica MP3
Hey guys, I am interested in buying a set of G-Games 77 Wolf's in gunmetal, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the member on the boards who sells wheels. So I am hoping he reads this and can hook a brother up. Thanks!

if your car is dropped, esp with coils, i wouldnt suggest it. they dont make the correct offset for our car. if u are just on springs, i dont think ull have too much of a problem with rubbing.

do a search for 'ravspec' and call them about your interests, im sure they can help.

The 18x7.5" 2 piece design is available in a suitable offset. They are actually offered in a +50 offset so it is more than perfect for our car.

I've been thinking of getting these also for my MSP and with that offset I think I can get away with 215/40/18 tires.

Mark

So they don't make these wheels in a 17" x 7" size with a +45 to a +42 offset?

Well, I was considering dropping my car with some Eibachs (the Pro-Kit) but I might hold off on that now.

Damnit.

I have the gunmetal G-Games in 18" with the Eibach Pro Kit springs on my MSP. Only rubs a little in the rear if I have the trunk loaded down and people in the back seat.

Concept MSP said:
I have the gunmetal G-Games in 18" with the Eibach Pro Kit springs on my MSP. Only rubs a little in the rear if I have the trunk loaded down and people in the back seat.

What width wheel do you have, what is the offset, and what size tire do you have?

Pictures?

Mark

Found your pics on your website. Nice looking car.

Any closer and larger pictures of the wheels/side profile of the car?

Mark

Mark94 said:
Found your pics on your website. Nice looking car.

Any closer and larger pictures of the wheels/side profile of the car?

Mark

Tire Size: 215/40/18 Nitto Neo Gen
Wheel Size: 18 X 7.5 Rays G-Games
Offset: +42
Suspension: Eibach Pro Kit Springs

DSC02580.JPG

DSC03324.JPG

Thanks for the pics. Since you have the one piece rims you had to go with the +42 offset, any rubbing with the 40 series tires and that offset?

Mark

Concept MSP said:
Tire Size: 215/40/18 Nitto Neo Gen
Wheel Size: 18 X 7.5 Rays G-Games
Offset: +42
Suspension: Eibach Pro Kit Springs

DSC02580.JPG

DSC03324.JPG

I just want to thank you for officially helping me decide on those rims and whether or not I was going to drop the MP3 also. Were'd you get your if you don't mind me asking? How much?

Back