Fuel Pump upgrades

but i suppose it is more reliable than failing on start-up or 50 miles in, like most of his did.

i have seen that erich says he wont drive his car to the track, that he would rather trailer it, so if you are calling them reliable based on a car that sees maybe 1k miles a year ok.

I called his fuel pump reliable, which is something that many people have put tens of thousands on (miles). I never spoke of Erich's car, you did. But besides that, the car has been driven to meets.

Last edited:
but i suppose it is more reliable than failing on start-up or 50 miles in, like most of his did.

Most of his? Show me where in the last year that five (which would be less than most) of his pumps, not internals, have failed. I have already stated that I am aware of his initial fail and that CURRENTLY it is a good and reliable product.

ill wait until there are tons of people running his pumps for 50k

based on his track record i dont think that is going to happen

ill wait until there are tons of people running his pumps for 50k

based on his track record i dont think that is going to happen

Had other pumps been run for 50k when you decided that they were the only three options?? I'm sure you'll say yes, but just for the sake of argument, why would you have such a lofty qualifier for him, when pump-wise, failure rates have been low (internals of all brands fail, although his was higher at the beginning)? Is it because you personally don't like him?

And, last I checked there was a member on msf at 35k? Can't remember.

Last edited:
The last time i asked him to provide dynamic flow analysis of one of his products he dodged it like a ******* bullet

Nothing I can do about that. But I do know that after having his pump installed my car runs like a champ.

And look, my post count is going up! I can almost be taken seriously!

Had other pumps been run for 50k when you decided that they were the only three options?? I'm sure you'll say yes, but just for the sake of argument, why would you have such a lofty qualifier for him, when pump-wise, failure rates have been low (internals of all brands fail, although his was higher at the beginning)? Is it because you personally don't like him?

And, last I checked there was a member on msf at 35k? Can't remember.

yes others have been run that long, autotech and kmd are from vw sources.

no one on this forum can be taken seriously, need to be on MSF or SF for that

and believe it or not, he tuned my car on a dyno day, so the perm team could look at it. lets just say im back on the perm

and yes i personally dont like him, as an engineer i find it personally irritating when he promotes products with no engineering basis behind them (freeze plug) and people like myself ask for technical data, only to be dodged and questioned about my level of technical comprehension rather than providing factual evidence

yes others have been run that long, autotech and kmd are from vw sources.

Well, considering his product, at current sate and reliability, has only had a little over two years on the market, and because sample rates were so low due to trolls following him and warning others of using his product without firsthand experience or knowledge, I'd say that 50k should come sometime this year. I'll only hit 17k, or so on mine, but if you are still around when I hit 50, will you s my d?

I know. And failures are racking up.

no one on this forum can be taken seriously, need to be on MSF or SF for that

and believe it or not, he tuned my car on a dyno day, so the perm team could look at it. lets just say im back on the perm

and yes i personally dont like him, as an engineer i find it personally irritating when he promotes products with no engineering basis behind them (freeze plug) and people like myself ask for technical data, only to be dodged and questioned about my level of technical comprehension rather than providing factual evidence

Nothing about his pump here? Oy vey. Tunes are tunes, they are like workout plans. Everyone thinks they've got it right and if you are doing another one you are doing it wrong. If you only did it to see how we was tuning, it makes sense you'd go back to the perm. I mean, you never really had any intention of keeping the tune, right?

Again, I can't speak of his other products as I don't have any. HIS PUMP, however, is of equal quality to CP-E's

yes but their great customer service protects them

something john does not understand

Hmm? Part of him coming back to msf was to resolve his reputation with people who bought from him. But non-customers came in and trolled him into making an ass of himself. He has resolved all but one issue, and that is something of a he said she said that I won't get into because I am neither that person, nor John.

And John has had great customer service towards me, but I guess when you aren't running at someone with torches and pitchforks it makes it easier for that person to be normal and not confrontational. I dunno, seems to work for most.

Last edited:
Anyway guys, I feel like my job here is done. I may check back up on this to see any new disparaging remarks, so keep them coming!

i have seen that erich says he wont drive his car to the track, that he would rather trailer it, so if you are calling them reliable based on a car that sees maybe 1k miles a year ok.

I have never said I won't drive it to the track. In fact my car is a daily driver and has never been trailered. Kind of curious where it is you saw me saying that. Seems like yet another example of his detractors manufacturing what ever "facts" they want in order to try and prove their side.

Last edited:
Could have swore you posted somewhere about trailering it to the track, but if not my bad, and your power curve is impressive. But as the other guy said you are running alot of meth, I wonder how the pumps will respond, and i mean all of them, if/when we get the larger injectors all the big horsepower guys need. How many miles would you say you put on your car a year, and you must run a slightly more conservative tune around town correct? I'm sure it's still over 400 but that would be accomplished mostly by standard fueling methods.

Back