Fs- vibrant turbo back exhaust, misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpwhitehead1

Damian
Contributor
:
MSP 1145
Looking to sell the extremely rare downpipe back Vibrant exhaust and maybe some other parts.

As of now I'll price the Vibrant at 550.00(shipped)

Vibrant downpipe-back exhaust- 550.00 shipped or 475 plus stock exhaust.

vibrant.jpg

Last edited:
Can I get some pcitures of the Vibrant and the JVC headunit. Also whats the specs on that exhaust i.e. pipe and tip size?

Can I get some pcitures of the Vibrant and the JVC headunit. Also whats the specs on that exhaust i.e. pipe and tip size?

I dont have any pictures of the exhaust except what's on his thread. I'll save them and post them. give me a few mins.

exhaust IIRC is 3" piping. tip is bigger. maybe 4? i'm not sure if you search the forums you will see it.

bump.

I'd like to sell the bigger ticket items first, like the exhaust and SMIC/piping. Please throw offers my way on both. Pickup is preferred, but I will ship at buyers expense.

As far as the AFC, i'm unsure if I'm going to sell that. For the reason that even a stock msp can do well with it. But for the right price, I'll consider it. So If you're interested, just shoot me an offer on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back