FS: TiAL F38 7.25psi Black TOP, NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed3.5

chasing electrons ..
:
16' Mazda3, MSP
Authentic TiAL F38 7.25psi spring Black Top , BRAND NEW/OPEN BOX.
I'll include a matching dump pipe flange as well.

Price: $230 OBO

IMAG0045.jpg

get-attachment.aspx
IMG_0683.jpg

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

Last edited:
Proper pics need to be posted when the thread is started. PM me or any of the section mods to request this thread be unlocked once you've taken the required photos w/forum-specific signage per the rules (check out the link in my signature for more info.)

Also - duplicate threads are not permitted. I've deleted the other two copies. Don't create any more on this topic! Please!

Proper pics need to be posted when the thread is started. PM me or any of the section mods to request this thread be unlocked once you've taken the required photos w/forum-specific signage per the rules (check out the link in my signature for more info.)

Also - duplicate threads are not permitted. I've deleted the other two copies. Don't create any more on this topic! Please!

Just trying to keep ya busy, lol.

Didn't mean to go over board w/ #-posting but since the marketplace is separated into so many section ppl don't know where to look first so I thought of making the item more available to ppl, just to make it easier for them not to give you or forum policies hard time.

yeah, I actually bought the v-band to use it with steedspeed T3 mani thats why I'm selling this now, was looking to get MAM one before but never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back