FS: Stock FD wheels with tires - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

Contributor
Patron
FS: Stock FD wheels with tires

Selling my stock wheels from my '93 FD. They come with centercaps and Fusion ZR1 tires, sized 245/40-17 with about 75% tread left. They've been sitting in my shed for awhile and are a little dirty but they're in great condition with only a little curbrash. These are the 2nd run, reinforced FD wheels. I'm selling because I'm in desperate need of money and space in my shed. NO shipping. questions? Don't hesitate to ask!
On with the pics..

List Date: 12/5/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Stock FD wheels with tires
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Last edited:
I just bought a 2105 GT Mz5 and the only thing I don't like about it is the 50 series tires. They look small and I am thinking about installing a little wider 65 series on it. Discount Tires has a tire calculator on their website that lets you compare tires and gives you all the calculations for the diameters, width, speedometer erros, etc. It is really neat. Has anyone changed to a larger series tires on any car? The calculator says the OD of the 65 vs 50 series is 3" larger. That looks like it would clear the body OK. Just wondering if anyone else has done this or any potential drawbacks or problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back