FS: Sony PSP with plenty of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckraut

:
MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica GT
UPDATED PICTURES - FS: Sony PSP with plenty of extras - Now $150

Selling a Sony Playstation Portable, the newer more slim version. I bought the Daxter bundle in fall of last year and I have several other items as well. The entire package comes with the following:

Silver Sony PSP Slim
AC Adapter
1GB Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo (comes with around 15 game demos I downloaded)
Daxter
Family Guy - The Freakin' Sweet UMD
Grand Theft Auto - Vice City Stories
Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
Medal of Honor: Heroes
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Two Intec UMD game protectors (each hold 3 UMDs plus 2 Memory Stick Pro Duo cards)
USB charger & data transfer cable (this is one cable used for transfering images, videos, demos, etc. from your computer to your PSP)
Sony Component AV cable (this is used to transfer the display from your PSP to your TV, so you can play games, videos or view images on a large screen)
Various manuals for the games and the system
There is one screen protector already on the system, put on from day one
A silver hard case to hold most of the above

For information about the Daxter bundle, see here

For information about the component cable, click this link

The system is in good shape but there are a few small scratches and one very small chip on the back of the unit. I attempted to take a picture of it, but my camera is not that good and it came out very blurry.

The PSP works great as well as all games. Everything was purchased new, not used from Gamestop or a similar store. All told, the bundle is worth about $350 new. I am asking for $200 or the best reasonable offer. See pictures below.

Thank you,
Chris

Attachments

• psp.JPG
    psp.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 191
  • accessories.JPG
    accessories.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 172
  • games.JPG
    games.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 183
  • case.JPG
    case.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Would you be intrested in a trade for some Infinity Kappa 60.7's and a 400 watt 2 channel amp to power them?

The scratches and chip out on the back...:'(

More pictures would be nice for sure. Especially of the damage.

I'll attempt to take some pictures from all different angles tonight with the camera and see if I can show the damage. By chip out of the back I mean only the paint is chipped in one spot. The actualy housing of the case is in fine shape.

Updated pictures to show the scratches:

Attachments

• CIMG0975.JPG
    CIMG0975.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 115
  • CIMG0977.JPG
    CIMG0977.JPG
    359.4 KB · Views: 110
Wow, that damage isn't bad at all. Hope I didn't offend you with my previous comment. Glad to see the additional pictures made it sell quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back