FS: Sony PSP, games, movies, accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

danmowchan

:
Mazda 3s
Well I've tried selling this in a few places and nobody seems to be interested except a few scammers on craigslist. Figured I'd give the forums a try =]

Before I get into all the details send me a PM if you have any questions or you are interested. I will also be subbed to this topic.

$130 (or best offer) shipped.

This is a used Sony PSP 'Fat' 1001 (as shown in a picture below) and the accessories, movies, and games listed below. It was purchased when they were first released and only used lightly. It stopped being used years ago and has just been sitting around collecting dust. This PSP is 'hacked' and loaded with custom firmware to support homebrew apps and games.

The PSP is loaded with version 5.00 M33-6 custom firmware and runs like a charm. Turning on this PSP for the first time will be very similar to buying one brand new. More information about custom firmware is accessible readily around the Internet and is very easy to find. Custom firmware allows you to do much more with your device without any drawbacks.

In the pictures you can notice some minor hairline scratches across the plastic screen - this is because it is plastic and is easy to scratch as mine is - and some scratches on the silver PSP ring on the back. I am selling solely because I never really should have bought it and haven't used it much at all.

---

Included:
Accessories
Charging Cord
1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
Intec Metal Hardcase
Sampler Disc (UMD) Vol. 1

---

Games
NBA
Twisted Metal: Head On
Need for Speed: Underground Rivals

---

Movies
Spider-Man 2 UMD
Family Guy Presents: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story UMD

---

Most items are in great condition with few imperfections that are clearly expressed in the photos.

Images (updated)

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

Last edited:
PM me or any of the FS moderators to unlock this thread once you've taken and are ready post the required verification pics w/forums signage. For more info on what's required, check the FS rules (there's a link in my signature.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back