FS: Set of 4 OEM MZ3 5-spoke 16" Alloy Rims plus Toyo tires - $300

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2004 Mazda 3 s
$250 - local pick-up preferred.
Or I am willing to meet halfway if you live nearby. I live in Madison.

I know this is not the for-sale area but I thought I might have better luck finding someone local here than in the general wheels/rims for-sale threads.

Up for sale is my set of 4 used OEM MZ3 16-inch Alloy Rims. These are the 5-spoke pattern wheels with the Mazda symbol center cap.

They came off my 2004 Mazda 3 sedan.

Details:

Bolt Pattern - 5x114.3 (5x4.5)
Hub Bore - 67mm
Lug-nut pitch - 12mm 1.5

Included are my very worn Toyo Proxes P205/55R16 tires. The tires are garbage as they have been used for 4 plus years, but the rims are in great shape still. A little bit of road rash but overall these would make a great set of rims for anyone looking for some to mount their snow tires on for winter (which definitely snuck up on us here about oh, 3 days ago).

Each rim weighs 18.4 lbs.
Wheel + Tire = 39.4 lbs.

There are small spots of road rash on 3 of the 4 rims. But just one spot per rim and they are very small, almost not even noticeable. Included in my next post are photos of them.

There are a couple small nicks near 2 of the center caps where it looks like the previous owner tried to pry them out with a screw driver or something. I included one example because the other wheel is almost not even noticeable in a photo.

But the center caps pop out easily with the rims off the car, they just pop out from behind if you wanted to change them.

I think these wheels should fit any vehicle with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern and other details listed above but obviously check that out for yourself, I cannot guarantee that.

If you want to see any photos of them while they were on my car just click on the link in my signature to visit my cardomain page. Or PM me and I can email you more (bigger size) photos if needed.

Let me know if you got any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 1,733
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 1,711
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 1,700
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,702
  • all 4.jpg
    all 4.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 1,699
Last edited:
More photos:

Attachments

• center cap.jpg
    center cap.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,877
  • all 4 up.jpg
    all 4 up.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 1,878
  • curb1.jpg
    curb1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,892
  • curb2.jpg
    curb2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,885
  • curb3.jpg
    curb3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,875
Price drop to $250

I really want these gone, and they are in great shape, if you see them in person you will see they are a good deal for the money.

There doesn't seems to be much interest locally. Im trying to sell my oem MS3 rims with not much luck. Too bad you weren't selling these earlier. I would have picked these up before I bought my RX8's & all seasons.

gl with sale

Damnit! Bad timing. I took them off around the last week of November or so and was lazy getting them cleaned up and photos taken. Oh well.
Yeah I am finding no interest in them at all, I have resorted to posting them on craigslist too and I hate to do that because I would much rather sell them to a fellow forum member or Mazda owner. If I can't get them to go I might trash the tires and try to sell the rims as one-offs for guys to use as full size spares, seems to be interest in that usually.

yeah, but I coulda sold the 17's, bought yours, and had a full set of tires for cheaper than the pair I have now...205/55/16s are WAY cheaper than 215/45/17s

but... such is life.. LOL

I've changed my mind about these and I am going to keep them since there is no interest anyway I'm gonna hang on to them and put new tires on in the Spring and save my money for futures mods.

I'm moving outta state in the Spring and I need to save money for the move so I gotta do the responsible thing and keep these. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back