FS: S.U. 2,5in Test pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRMS6

:
2011 Kona Blue Ford Edge Sport
Selling my S.U. Test pipe woth mounting bolts. Direct bolt on replacement for any MazdaSpeed6 2nd cat. Will NOT trigger a check engine light. Good for those looking for subtle difference in exhaust note coupled with a increase in HP... $90 shipped in the conti-U.S.

here is the info from the mfg site...

"The S.U. Catless Test Pipe replaces the second catalytic converter on your MAZDASPEED 6. It is constructed using 2.5" SUS 304 Stainless Steel Tubing and CNC machined flanges. The S.U. Test Pipe is designed to be a straight tube without any bends allowing for the straightest exhaust flow. The S.U. Test Pipe removes the severe air flow restriction that the stock cat inhibits onto the MS6 exhaust system. Removing this restriction will greatly improve the performance and power for your MS6.

The S.U. Test Pipe is a direct bolt on replacement for the second catalytic converter. For flexibility, it reuses the stock donut flange system to allow for necessary movement. The removal of the 2nd cat will NOT trigger any check engine lights. The test pipe will bolt right up to both the stock and aftermarket catback exhaust systems."

fsstuff1eq8.jpg

Steve I took it off cause I had the smoking at extended idle issue, (reinstalled cat for warranty inspection purposes), and really never got around to reinstalling it. Rather then let it sit collecting dust Im offering it for a enthusiest to enjoy......

Steve I took it off cause I had the smoking at extended idle issue, (reinstalled cat for warranty inspection purposes), and really never got around to reinstalling it. Rather then let it sit collecting dust Im offering it for a enthusiest to enjoy......

I was wondering if that was the case, I remember the issue back in the early summer. I still haven't got mine back on yet, but I did order an OEM rear gasket again for it, so I hope to get it installed when my parts come in.

Oh, and bump again for a good price on a solid product.

Shipped today...PM sent with tracking info...Sorry for the delay...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back