Fs: Pg fmic, brand new eibach/spc rear camber kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

abovie3

PG FMIC kit with bracket. Pipes have been powdercoated gloss black, black couplings, and upgraded t-bolt style clamps. One very small ding in the piping that is barely noticeable when installed, the ding is just above the front grill (hotside pipe) when installed. lower pipe has a rub mark in the powdercoat but is not visible when installed. less then 2k on it
$400
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY LOCAL PICK UP ONLY LOCAL PICK UP ONLY LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
DSC04264.jpg

DSC04254.jpg

DSC04253.jpg

Next is a BRAND NEW set of fully adjustable eibach/spc rear camber kit for the ms3 specific. bought brand new and never got around to installing them.
$190 new list price $165 SHIPPED

DSC04248.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04273.jpg

Last edited:
wow great price on the camber links...I'm sure someone will pick them up quick!! GLWS

spdjnke
wow great price on the camber links...I'm sure someone will pick them up quick!! GLWS
Thank you, my loss is someone else's gain! spring fever has me itching for a motorcycle :)

BlacknRed
What are the maesurements on the core and then the endtanks included

Measurements are:
27x7x2.5 (27 inches from end to end..couplers sit about .75in onto each endtank.)

Oh I know the feeling, I haven't ridden since I my son born and it's hard to deal with a wagon that has no sunroof...so I truely NV those who ride during this time of year... :(

I would like to sell the bracket and front mount together, so who ever purchases it can have a nice centered intercooler. Sorry :/

So its 27 with the endtanks or Just the core. The reason why I'm asking is I have a core 30x7x3.5 with end tanks I'm going to use with the PG piping and it has like a 6in coupler on the cold side I'm trying to see if ill need to get a long one to make it work

Last edited:
So its 27 with the endtanks or Just the core. The reason why I'm asking is I have a core 30x7x3.5 with end tanks I'm going to use with the PG piping and it has like a 6in coupler on the cold side I'm trying to see if ill need to get a long one to make it work

27in with endtanks, if anything you might need to trim the cold side coupling a little to center it out since its a little longer then the original core.

If you ship it, I will buy it! free bump
with the cost of shipping, it would be pretty close to paying for a brand new one, plus it is bulky and a PITA to ship. thanks for the bump tho.

Yeah I've seen that, it says there's a limited supply on them. I emailed them about it and they haven't emailed me back if they are still in stock or not.

comes out to $325 for just the pipes on PG, with powdercoat and t bolt clamps. or if your local you can get it all for $400!

I know this is an older post but id love to get that bracket off you if you havent already gotten rid of it w/ the fmic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back