Fs: Parts for p5 some mazdaspeed someaftermarket some stock

I sold my 02 P5 and I had a few things lying around. The prices are reflective of the condition of the item and if you have any questions feel free to message me. First with $ gets the items. Most of the stuff I bought off of forum members. If you want to make an offer please do. My paypal is antonindiaz@gmail.com I will ship these items on Tuesday of next week. As many of you know I work for an airline and will be out of the country until then. If you take it all I will ship it to you free.

MAZDASPEED DOOR SILLS ($40 Shipped) In fair shape with scuffs and usual wear.
5jhw.jpg
SOLD

DDM TUNING HID KIT 55W H7 5000K ($40 Shipped) New and never used in original box. With ballasts.
4bom.jpg
SOLD

STOCK PROTEGE STEREO SINGLE DISC ($10) Missing the side clips but otherwise in great shape.
36w2.jpg

PROTEGE SEDAN HEADLIGHTS DRIVERS SIDE ($50) In great shape.
nel5.jpg

PROTEGE SEDAN HEADLIGHTS PASSENGERS SIDE ($50) In great shape.
hbql.jpg

SPARCO SHIFT KNOB FROM 03 MAZDASPEED ($50) In pretty good shape. No scratches on knob.
2gp1.jpg
SOLD

Last edited:
Someone make me an offer for this stuff! need to move. I am sure someone needs something here! Willing to drop all prices if that is the problem.

Good luck with sale. I would totally buy that shift knob if I had some extra cash!

Last edited:
Would these fit even if i did ther sedan rewire harness on my p5, or is this for the stock p5 wireharness

Back