FS: P5 Corksport Power Series Exhaust, Fog Light Deletes, & more!!

Hi guys, Im finally cleaning out the garage and getting rid of a few things I never got to install in my old ride. My loss is your gain.

Pics attached below:
-------------------------------------------------

Protege' 5 Fog Light Delete Inserts $65 Shipped

foglightdeletes.jpg

P5 Rear leather two-tone seats $75 local pick up PM for shipping if interested

leatherseats.jpg

sideleathershot.jpg

Corksport 'Power Series' Exhaust with motor mounts and silencer for $400 shipped.

exhaustfullpic.jpg

closeupexhaust.jpg

This item is still brand new never installed. The Price still beats the manufacturer's pricing today, which is already at a discounted price. Get your ride ready for the summer!

Little info about the exhaust:

CORKSPORT 'Power Series' Exhaust System For Protege 5

The Power Series exhaust for the 2001-2003 Mazda Protege 5 is anaggressive exhaust system which gives solid performance compared to the stock Mazda exhaust system. The exhaust system only fits the Protege 5 and other wagon models. It does not fit the sedan models.

The CorkSport Protege Power Series exhaust systems are constructed with the quality materials and construction methods. CorkSport uses 2.4" ID polished 304 Stainless Steel piping for all our Protege exhaust systems. Mandrel bent piping is used for smooth exhaust flow to increase power. CorkSport Protege exhaust also features TIG welds for a strong and good looking connection. CorkSport Power Series Protege Exhausts Feature a stylish etched stainless steel logo plate identifying the exhaust as a genuine CorkSport product.

CorkSport exhausts utilize factory hanger locations for easy installation. The CorkSport Protege exhaust includes the hardware needed for installation of the exhaust.

Thanks for checking out my items

Attachments

• side leather shot.jpg
    side leather shot.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 329
  • close up exhaust.jpg
    close up exhaust.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 325
  • exhaust full pic.jpg
    exhaust full pic.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 353
  • leather seats.jpg
    leather seats.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 325
  • fog light deletes.jpg
    fog light deletes.jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Exhaust is SOLD and on its way to its buyer. Just awaiting confirmation of payment for the fog light delete's. I'll keep you guys posted.

Derek

Last edited:
Back