FS: OZ Ultraleggera Complete with Tires and TPMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fructus

FS: OZ Ultraleggera Complete with Tires, TPMS, and Lug Nuts

For sale are excellent condition zero curb rash black OZ Ultraleggera wheels complete with Yokohama Avid WS4 225/45/18 tires and TPMS. The black open ended Mutegi lug nuts with the key are included as well. Tires still have about 65% thread remaining. Local pick-up on the wheels so you can appreciate the condition and I can avoid packaging and shipping. Price is $1500.

Last edited:
****! Jersey? Im all the way in Cali and have been wanting a set of these since i first got my car....2 years ago.

Dam... I agree, kind of a long road trip from MI. Nice rims though, you'll have no problem selling them.

I can ship them. It's expensive though, plus I'll have to deal with the paypal charge which is another 50 bucks. If you don't mind paying another $150, I can do it. Let me know.

i live in NY, if their still for sale in the beggining of june ill take them, nd ill come their to pick em up, nd pay cash..lmk

I'm not sure what the exact shipping charge would be, but I'll ship them out to you for that price (for all four).

damn it i got to be responsible.. but then again it comes with rubber so it will save me from buying tire later on.. but it is not the time to spend money on a car.. god damnit!~!~~!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back