FS: MTX Thunder 9500 12" and enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate0123

rawr!
:
2023 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus, 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
SOLD

This is a hell of a package. The woofer is a 9512-04 - single 4-ohm voice coil. Rated at 750-1000 watts RMS. I haven't been able to throw quite that much at it with my JL 500/1. It retails for $599.95.

More specs: http://www.mtxaudio.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/thunder9500.cfm

I paid $214 for the box, it's professionally built according to MTX's recommended specs, is very nice, all 3/4" MDF with medium charcoal carpeting, black spray painted vent, terminal, and I had them add an internal magnet support to reduce stress on the woofer.

OK reduced again, people!!!
$320 cash money (shocked) (shocked) (shocked)
(local pickup/delivery in the DC area preferred)

pix0rs!:

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

Last edited:
broken in properly, only used for a couple months, never pushed to its limits, basically perfect condition

my friend has one of these subs in his Jetta, and it frickin slams HARD!

If shipping wasn't a b****, i'd pick this up from you perhaps. Bump for you man.

Last edited:
damn, 400 bucks!?!?!?!?

I think if i were to buy yours, and pay for full shipping to Hawaii, it'd still be a lot cheaper than the audio shops here. They're asking about 700 for this set-up. Bump for you man, hope it sells.

haha I'm motivated to sell, I don't want to have to move this with me in a week to DC

OOH! OOOOH! I very well might have a buyer for you! He was looking at buying 2 thunder 7500's in a Sledgehammer box (badass box) for a little under $350, so I'll see what he can pay. I'll get back to you ASAP.

anarchistchiken said:
OOH! OOOOH! I very well might have a buyer for you! He was looking at buying 2 thunder 7500's in a Sledgehammer box (badass box) for a little under $350, so I'll see what he can pay. I'll get back to you ASAP.
thank you sir

I can only afford to pay about $300 right now, but if you really need to get rid of it....

The guy I told you about already bought his subs, sorry.

well it's too late for now... I'm just going to leave it here at the apartment in Ohio and probably pick it up at the end of summer and try to sell it then

damn, i hate living in hawaii. I soooooooo would've been happy to pick this up from you. People down here are selling 10" sledgehammers in the box for $500.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back