FS: Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake BRAND NEW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro5Racer

:
Black Mica Pro5
FS: Mazdaspeed Cold Air Intake BRAND NEW!! *SOLD, plz delete*

**SOLD!!** Mod, please delete!!! Thank you.

Attachments

• MS CAI 003.jpg
    MS CAI 003.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 140
  • MS CAI 001.jpg
    MS CAI 001.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I would buy it, but my mazda dealer said unless I let them put it on they would tag my warrenty void, and they want $200 to install it

I would buy it, but my mazda dealer said unless I let them put it on they would tag my warrenty void, and they want $200 to install it

I just bought one. The included warranty paper says that the labor is not warrantied if the dealer doesn't do it....you can install it yourself, but the dealer will not pay for any labor associated with fixing a problem it causes.

Don't let dealers bully you into thinking one modification voids the warranty. It is ILLEGAL.

Its been said many many times already - it only voids the warranty if they can prove that the part is the REASON why the car exploded. ;)

I know and I agree with that, but i worked in dealerships for 15 years selling cars, I have seen how the service works when you cross them, true it will eventually get fixed but they sure can make your car life a living hell.

this is one area where SEMA has helped our asses out. They took this s*** to the federal courts and made it illegal to void a warranty completely for any modification made to a vehicle. If you turbo your car and the radio stops working they have to replace the radio, if the motor pops your SOL and that is fair to me.

Seems that this topic has been (jacked) Haha.

Its been said many many times already - it only voids the warranty if they can prove that the part is the REASON why the car exploded. ;)

Anyhoo, 12k mile backed MazdaSpeed warranty doesn't hurt either!! ;)

I know and I agree with that, but i worked in dealerships for 15 years selling cars, I have seen how the service works when you cross them, true it will eventually get fixed but they sure can make your car life a living hell.

I agree, not worth the hassle. Im letting them install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back