646.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Mazda3 CAI 004.jpg
    Mazda3 CAI 004.jpg
    544.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Mazda3 CAI 005.jpg
    Mazda3 CAI 005.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
You are viewing an AWESOME genuine Mazdaspeed accessory!! It is Mazda's own designed MAZDASPEED Cold Air Intake made to fit 04-08 Mazda 3's! This not only looks amazing but will add around 10-12hp by opening up the restrictive factory airbox and bringing cooler air up through the intake!
Bring cold air from outside the engine compartment into the engine through mandrel bent 2.5" diameter, polished and powder coated aluminum tubing. The intake system is designed for improved engine breathing, while re-using the stock MAF sensor. The kit utilizes the latest in dry filter technology. The kit is emission-legal in all 50 states.
This thing is very light, very shiny, and is of very high quality being made by the Mazdaspeed development team gurus. Get something on your 3 that not everyone else has!! Sure to impress anyone that looks under the hood of your Mazda3!
Green Warranty
MAZDASPEED "Green" Performance Accessories must be specifically approved by Mazda for their particular application. These parts are warranted for the first 12-months/12,000 miles from the date of purchase, excluding labor!

OEM # GRMS-8M-L30

I wasn't sure how much to ask for.

I checked online...ebay and mazda dealerships and they were asking around $260+shipping.

Price lowered to $225 shipped in US.

i here ya bro, its all good. Most of the time, dealerships either have them or can get them w/ limited shipping per the customer. Im not knocking your sale, im just saying that seemed a lil high for a sale on the forums. good luck bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back