FS: MAM Tubular Exhaust Manifold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switched to a Steedspeed, so this is now for sale! It is Jet-Hot coated, then has been painted with a hi-temp flat silver color. As you can see, the EGR is a free bonus, I couldn't get it off. The EGR is complete and is from a MSP. Has four turbo studs installed and they are in good shape, ready to be used.

"Thick wall stainless steel tubular manifold features 1/2" thick CNC header flange, fully tig welded, 4-1 pyramid merge collector and comes Jet hot ceramic coated. The MAM MSP manifold maintains stock turbo location and is a direct bolt in. The 4-1-pyramid collector helps reduce turbo lag and helps increase exhaust pulse velocity. The MAM manifold is ideal for those seeking maximum power from higher boost levels."

$795 OBO shipped within the continental USA (USPS Priority w/ Insurance included). SOLD!!

Will ship to the USA & Canada, International will be extra cost.

Attachments

• IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
I had someone PM me, but since I can only send one PM every 15 seconds and it's telling me to try again in 6,037 seconds.. I'll just post here.

The person was asking what version this was. I am not sure, all I know is that it is a tubular MAM mani, I am not familiar with the versions if there were any.

Photos of it on my car..

Attachments

• 100_4519.JPG
    100_4519.JPG
    397.7 KB · Views: 311
  • 100_4518.JPG
    100_4518.JPG
    428.7 KB · Views: 304
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back