FS: Like New Cobb AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a like new cobb ap. It is the most up to date version firmware and hardware wise available. It has seen like five minutes of use.

I bought a cobb ap from a member about two months ago and when it arrived it was getting a error message so I was forced to send it Cobb and they sent me a new unit back because the other one was the first version and beat up.

I put one map on my car and put the cobb ap away. I now unmarried it and decided to just sell it.

It is in mint condition without a single scratch and if I didnt put that one map on it, it would be new so I'm asking for 475 shipped.

This is pretty good price considering what a new one costs and you would not be able to tell a difference between mine and a new one.

paypal is kuzmickic@gmail.com

First person to send money gets it. I will ship as soon as money is sent.

Attachments

• Jul_6_2011_6111.jpg
    Jul_6_2011_6111.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Jul_6_2011_9928.jpg
    Jul_6_2011_9928.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Jul_6_2011_803.jpg
    Jul_6_2011_803.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 64
I will do 475, but shipping to Canada will get you. Do you guys have purolator down there? I have an account but forget who is with. I will meet your price but need to find my account number.

Edit: edit, found it... Dhl or UPS. I will cover shipping if you can ship VIA one of those companies.

Yea I could ship through UPS but Im not sure how much it would be.

My zip code is 60656. If you could look up how much it would be to ship to your place and your willing to cover it just add it on top of 475 and that ll be okay. Normally it'd be like 5 dollars anywhere in the US priority so whatever yours is minus 5 dollars plus 475 would be the final cost.

Obviously if you want tracking and insurances and etc.. check that as well because Im sure one of those if not all will shoot up the price drastically when dealing with international shipping, but its up to you which ones youd like. Just pm me and let me know.

Thanks

CRAP.... I missed it... ah well, I don't get paid til Friday ;(

If your first buyer falls through, I can haz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back