FS: Going back to stock sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

'ntouch

FS: Prices Lowered! Going back to stock sale!

Wussup guys, I just joined and have trolled for a few months but my stay won't be very long. I own an 08.5 Mazda3 GT and think the car is great but it's too small for me. I put a little money into it and have some parts that I gotta sell!
(I even read the FS forum rules to make it easy for you all!)
Here we go:
Simota High Performance Air Filter! Used for only 5K miles.
$20

Speedline heated, anti-glare, wide-angle mirrors! Pre-soldered pins on wires with a full extra wire set (unsoldered), plug 'em in and hit the rear defog button! Only been on the vehicle for about 2 months.
$70
$60+SHIPPING

OEM Mazdaspeed3 stainless steel door sill step plates! Always kept clean with plastic housing, only thing you need to do is send me your stock Mazda3 black plastic sill plates!
$120 (I paid $160+ from my Mazda dealer)
$115
$110

My iteration of the custom built dead pedal! (why I would need your plastic sill plates for the speed sill plates) Thank you my3needsaname for the idea!
$10 just for my hardwork and supplies.
$8

OEM rear bumper step plates! Not sure if they can be taken off but if they can, I'll throw in some double sided automotive tape.
$30
$25

OEM wheel locks! I even have the plastic box they came in and all paperwork!
$30
$25

OEM Mazda first aid kit! Nothing used or missing!
SOLD!

We can split the shipping cost or buyer pays.

Vehicle has always been garaged and only has 7,500 miles on it.

Attachments

• Simota Filter.JPG
    Simota Filter.JPG
    668.5 KB · Views: 401
  • Speedline Mirrors.JPG
    Speedline Mirrors.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 360
  • Speed3 sill plates.JPG
    Speed3 sill plates.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 366
  • Dead pedal.JPG
    Dead pedal.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 367
  • bumper step plates.JPG
    bumper step plates.JPG
    297.7 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Wheel locks.
First Aid Kit is SOLD.
If anybody is wondering I do have the passenger's mirror, door sill protector, and 3 other wheel locks. :D

Attachments

• First aid kit.JPG
    First aid kit.JPG
    761.7 KB · Views: 343
  • wheel locks.JPG
    wheel locks.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Wierd......he checked this every day, but now that there people intersted, he quick checking it. LOL

Hopefully, he'll check it soon and see that he might be able to sell two items.

better pics of side view mirrors please... i am interested
Here they are!
There's quite a bit of wire behind the mirrors if you want to re-solder them or something. Plus an extra set of wires that came with them.

Attachments

• Left Mirror.JPG
    Left Mirror.JPG
    324.2 KB · Views: 320
  • Left Mirror 2.JPG
    Left Mirror 2.JPG
    296.6 KB · Views: 326
  • Right Mirror.JPG
    Right Mirror.JPG
    306 KB · Views: 320
  • Right Mirror 2.JPG
    Right Mirror 2.JPG
    449.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Pins.JPG
    Pins.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
are those mirrors just glass and wiring or is it a whole new outer? sorry for the questions i am just a curious person and want to know what i am getting myself into.

are those mirrors just glass and wiring or is it a whole new outer? sorry for the questions i am just a curious person and want to know what i am getting myself into.
Haha! it's alright, they're reeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy easy to install, the hardest part was popping the little ball on the motor into the back of the glass...and soldering. everything else is a breeze!
It's just the glass, all you have to do it pop out the old glass (very easy) and run your wires, put the pins through the back of the multi-pin connector, put it all back together, and pop the new mirror glass onto the motor ball thingys! No extra buttons to install cause the car's already wired for the heated mirrors so they come on with the rear window defogger.
It's a lot easier than it sounds and takes about 1-2 hours just because you wanna be careful, some of that stuff is delicate. There are instructional things on mazda 3 forums.com too (what my bible for the install was), real easy stuff. The benefit is well worth the time and effort, trust me, they're probably the best part of the whole car!

But yes, it's just glass and wiring to answer your question a little clearer.

Make me an offer!

Must sell the filter and mirrors ASAP!!!

STUFF HAS TO SELL!!!

Sorry guys, THE CAR IS SOLD. EVERYTHING BUT THE FILTER WENT WITH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back