Status
Not open for further replies.

2.0t03speed

:
08.5 CWP Speed 3
Name: Ryan
Means of contact: Pm
Price: $ 10k outright or your msp/p5 + 5k or more dependent on condition

Description: up for sale is my 03.5 mazdaspeed protege i've owned this car since 07 and i pretty much know the platform like the back of my hand. The chassis has 104k on it now while the motor only has 24k. Please do not offer to buy or trade for this car if you are not going to treat it right. I don't want this car going to some ******* tool bag thats going to blow it up.

Engine Mod's:
505Zoom Aluminum Intake Manifold
JayRacing Im & Tb Thermal Spacers
Perrin Fuel Rail
Custom Johnridinhi Grounding kit
JDM Intake Cam
Custom -4AN Oil Feed Line
Custom Adjustable ATP Wastegate
Custom 3" Intake w/ Apexi Filter
GT2871R .64A/R hotside w/ GT28R compact compressor housing
GHL Downpipe
3" under axle Exhaust w/ JIC Magic Muffler & Vibrant Ultra Quiet Resonator
Brushed Air Diversion Panel
CR3 Radiator Brackets
Mishimoto Radiator
Mishimoto Fan shroud w/ dual 12" fans
Signature Products Custom Valve Cover
Signature Products Coolant Catch Can
Signature Products Powersteering Fluid Reservoir
Signature Products vented oil catch can
Custom FMIC w/ 2.5" piping & 30x7.5x3" intercooler
NGR Type-S Bov

Suspension:
C-Tek Rotors Front/Back
C-Tek Pads
D2 RS Coilovers
Hkpro5 Front & Rear Endlinks
Carbing front strut tower bar
Cusco front lower tie bar

Drivetrain:
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
Karboy Shifter Bushing's
Corksport Exhaust Hangers
TWM Shifter
Medieval Front MM
Medieval Rear MM
Awr Passenger Side Mount
Awr Transmission Mount

Interior:
MSP Production # Plate
Dave B Gauge Rings
Led interior lighting
Forcefed Radio surround w/ real CF Inlays
Alpine XDA-200 HU
Mazdaspeed Shift knob
redline goods shift boot (bride seat material)
Hkpro5 Column pod
8" Kicker Comp VR retrofitted into the stock msp sub enclosure

Exterior:
Retrofit headlights w/ Morimoto mini H1 projectors & 5k 55w hid's
Xcelerated Concepts Reverse Cowl Hood
Xcelerated Concepts CF Trunk
Isport CF Rear Window Visor
nk2a's Sag fix Brackets
JDP Replica Lip
Work Emotion XD-9 17x7.5 +37 front +39 rear
215/45/17 Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110's tires
Work RS black lug nuts

Ems:
AEM Failsafe gauge
HKS Type-0 Turbo Timer

Pictures:
IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

i wan't to start a different project. I've owned the msp for 5 years now and have done everything i ever wanted to it. i'm at the point now where to get more power out of it i'm going to have to build a bottom end and a transmission. Instead of pushing the car past it's limits, potentially breaking things, and developing a dislike for the car. I would rather let it go on a good note. I'm happy with the looks, i'm happy with the performance, and hey it just won motm. I just think its time for me to move on and start with something fresh. I would really like for someone to trade me their stock msp or p5 + cash. That way i can still be in the mazda community.

i wan't to start a different project. I've owned the msp for 5 years now and have done everything i ever wanted to it. i'm at the point now where to get more power out of it i'm going to have to build a bottom end and a transmission. Instead of pushing the car past it's limits, potentially breaking things, and developing a dislike for the car. I would rather let it go on a good note. I'm happy with the looks, i'm happy with the performance, and hey it just won motm. I just think its time for me to move on and start with something fresh. I would really like for someone to trade me their stock msp or p5 + cash. That way i can still be in the mazda community.

Nice man. It is a gorgeous car. Hopefully someone good picks it from you. I know I would if I had the funds. Good luck.

Lol its time man. Like I said I want to sell it while I'm happy with the car. Oh I possibly have a good home lined up someone that I know will treat her right

Whoa, been out of the loop... Totally missed this one... Sad to see it on the market again but I understand it's like ending a relationship before things get ugly and you end up hating each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back