FS: Custom tuned Unichip EMS 10 psi

Im selling my CA tuned unichip. It was tuned for a FMIC, CAI, Turboback exhaust and 10 psi high boost setting. It has the good harness and works perfectly. It holds 11.5:1 to 12.0:1 AFR's under full boost and 1550F EGT's. It is set up for stock fuel injectors. This unit smoothed out the power band substantially and made the car pull hard. Selling to upgrade to standalone and 25psi...
Everything included. 550$ shippedAccept payments Via paypal

Attachments

• unichip.JPG
    unichip.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 421
both maps can be tuned,, if map a was tuned for his mods at stock boost then it would be tuned for it at 6 psi.. if map b was tuned for 10 psi with his mods then thats what it would be good for.. if someone has a stock msp.. and wants to bolt this on.. then it would need retuned or the car would run like ass.. if someone has different mods then it would have to be retuned or the car would run like ass.. so for the price, the cheaper one is the way to go, b/c it will take a retune unless "you are running the exact same mods"

lol nevermind i see it lol! my bad. the 10 psi is his high boost setting. sorry threadjack over. op if u want i can have my unichip reflashed to what mods the buyers gonna have and u can send me urs!

10 psi can be ran on both maps. Stock boost can also be ran on both maps. Its true too, these dont ware out either, it works as new.
The custom tune fits the car much better than the one that the manufacture supplies. It will also run far better than the stock EMS even on cars with much different mods than I. The AFRs and EGTs are spot on through the power band and it gave me an extra 3mpg on avg. It really brings the car to life. You dont have to have the same mods as I do to take advantage of the added power.
Just waiting for a buyer...

Last edited:
wow... someone wanted a "custom" tune that bad? lol

maybe ill re-list mine at 500 then people will buy it.. ?

i would of bought this if it was plug and play with our australian p5's.

we run a different loom and ecu plugs

:(

was forced to go aftermarket standalone

Back