FS: Custom tuned Unichip EMS 10 psi

Im selling my CA tuned unichip. It was tuned for a FMIC, CAI, Turboback exhaust and 10 psi high boost setting. It has the good harness and works perfectly. It holds 11.5:1 to 12.0:1 AFR's under full boost and 1550F EGT's. It is set up for stock fuel injectors. This unit smoothed out the power band substantially and made the car pull hard. Selling to upgrade to standalone and 25psi...
Everything included. 550$ shippedAccept payments Via paypal

Attachments

• unichip.JPG
    unichip.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 417
Yes but this includes paperwork and original box and instructions. It is also custom tuned by Crossover auto. Ships same day.
Price change...
450$ shipped

unichips don't sell well on here (dunno why?), and the tune is basically worthless unless someone wants to build to match the mods its tuned for...

the tune shouldnt matter! these can be retuned! the product is priced accordingly, these are 750 brand new and it really shouldnt lose value at all considering it not a part that wears out!

the tune shouldnt matter! these can be retuned! the product is priced accordingly, these are 750 brand new and it really shouldnt lose value at all considering it not a part that wears out!

yeah, but someone who pays for a custom tune on it would like to get that money back. This one is $200 more than another one FS right now... my point is you won't get that money back.

thats because the other person just wants it gone! his price is what it should sell for! op is the 10 psi map the aggressive map or the regular map?

thats because the other person just wants it gone! his price is what it should sell for! op is the 10 psi map the aggressive map or the regular map?

Its worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and these do not sell well here.

You can use either boost setting for either timing map, thats the major advantage of the unichip, you essentially get available tunes.

i know how the unichip works, i own one! im asking him if the 10 psi map is his aggressive map

have u ever used or seen a unichp? there is a map a and map b u can switch between the two. map a usually is a stock less agressive map and map b is the more aggressive high boost setting that also advances timing. this is not always the case though. thats why i was asking!

Back