by buying this

MSP axel back= $100
2ljgl7m.jpg

stock intake manifold= $100
20j4x8p.jpg

turbo S pipe= $75
w8tbh4.jpg

billet radiator tabs = $25 (shipped)
note: these did not fit on my aftermarket radiator and you WILL need the stock grommets
5bbrxu.jpg

--all products do not include shipping unless otherwise stated. but if you pm nicely we'll work something out (depending on where you live)

thanks for looking. now help a brotha out.

Last edited:
well what do you need? I might be able to hold it for you. except for the Radiator tabs, those have been spoken for.

the axle back, its between buying that or getting some new struts for my megans i just got... i'm 180k deep on the stocker struts so i feel like theyre due, plus i feel like there's something weird my drivers side, but i'm not completely sure... if its still for sale next friday i'll know its meant to be, its just such a good deal for it

its hard to tell what they sound like in videos, but i found this one and it sounds so good... so if its here friday i'm gettin it

take it Avid, i'd have to cut it to get my p5, i saw a pic of a msp axleback on it and its 2-4" to long so you'd have to cut it.

i've got a couple of newb questions for ya.
1. what kind of performance benefits would I get with the axelback or is it just a pretty sound?
2. is this the same as the racing beat exhaust i hear so much about?
3. and would i have to change anything to have it fit my car, other then shorten the exhaust?
btw my car is a 2002 protege 2.0L only mod I have on it is a short ram intake, thanks in advance for any replies, I really appreciate it.

ps: im not really looking for an extreme boost in performance, I just don't want to look like a total douche driving around in a stock protege with an exhaust ( I do plan on someday adding msp/p5 side skirts and bumper, to make it look a little better.)

thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back