FS: 3/4 Of a used set of Mazdaspeed Coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotus8

:
07 MS3
[FONT=&quot]SOLD!

This is a feeler to see if anyone might be interested in Mazdaspeed coilovers in less than good condition, perhaps as parts or something. They are for '07 to '09 speed 3, but the parts probably fit the standard 3 as well.[/FONT]
2cg1vs7.jpg

[FONT=&quot]The deal is that I had them installed for about 30K miles and they worked great. But on the left front, the tab where the ARB link attaches broke and fractured the shock tube. There is shock fluid leaking a little bit around where the tab was welded to the tube. I tracked the problem down to poor geometry with the Hotchkiss ARB and AWR ARB links. I talked to Mazda and KW, the manufacturer of these for Mazda, and they don't offer replacement parts (mad). Anyway everything except the left front shock is in good condition; that one is dead and unlikely to be reparable. The spring and mounts are fine. The rear pair is certainly usable.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am open to offers if there is any interest. Be aware that the shipping on these won't be cheap, they are heavy. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
maybe youll get lucky and someone had the same problem with other front strut?

So everything pictured is in perfect, working condition--just with 30,000 miles on it? Basically you get 3 coilover units that are good...need to find one other...

So everything pictured is in perfect, working condition--just with 30,000 miles on it? Basically you get 3 coilover units that are good...need to find one other...
Yup that's right. In fact, the 4th unit spring, mounts, etc. are fine, just the shock body itself is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back