Front Tweeters

kle3good

:
2014 mazda 6 touring
I have a Touring with stock stereo. I was wondering if anyone knows "if" they have tweeters in the dash, or does it just have the four speakers in the doors. I dont seem to really hear anything from the front dash. If thats the case are they pre wired so I could add a couple in there??? Any recommendations?? I saw elsewhere on this site the cx 5 posts and how the plastic grills are removed, is the 6 the same? Diddnt want to marr the dash up. THanks.

Yes, there should be tweeters up there mounted in the 3 1/2 hole. All you have to do is get something flat and pop it up. If you are careful, you won't hurt anything.

Another question, currently there are no speakers in the rear deck..IS it pre wired for them??? I looked (not hard tho) for any loose connection and did not see any. If there are they hidden..and if there could I add some??

Another question, currently there are no speakers in the rear deck..IS it pre wired for them??? I looked (not hard tho) for any loose connection and did not see any. If there are they hidden..and if there could I add some??

Good question and if anyone knows, what size would fit in the rear deck? (6.5 or 6x9)

Back